The Bachelor course in Fashion Design and Technology was created with the vision that French fashion education needed to internationalize to remain competitive in the rapidly changing fashion industry by combining our French draping heritage with the modern globalized world of fashion design.
To succeed in today’s fashion world, designers need to do much more than competently sketch garments on sheets of paper. To achieve the goal of transmitting a broader range of competencies, IFA created its innovative curriculum that addresses the needs of world-renowned fashion companies by bringing its students into a workshop environment from the first year. The program develops their creativity while also teaching key technical skills needed to succeed in this competitive industry.
Students across the world have been part of the unique learning experience made possible through IFA Paris. To date, our course have enrolled students from: France, Italy, Spain, USA, Canada, Australia, Germany, UK, Mexico, Brazil, Russia, Colombia, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Ghana, India, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, PR China, only to name a few.
By bringing together a diverse, international group of students, IFA Paris gives students the opportunity to gain a global perspective on fashion.
- Our scholarships are open to both domestic and international students.
- All applicants to our scholarships at the undergraduate level need to be high school graduates over 18 years of age.
- Non-native English speakers need to provide an IELTS score of 6.0 or above or a TOEFL score of 79 or above.
- For scholarships covering the entire 3 years, applicants need to be a high school graduate in the recent 2 years without any further higher education.
- You have time till 21st of December 2018 for applying
- 1500$ reward will be announced to ten students on evening of 22nd december, 2018.
- High school transcript
- IELTS or TOEFL score (Native English speakers do not need to provide)
- Motivation letter on applicant’s motivation to join the course
- Pass an interview with a member of our scholarship award committee
Fill the Form to Apply now